10+ Bloggers Share Ideas On Becoming Pro Blogger
If you have read my old post then you can see that my focus is only on teaching newbies, So this time I bring 10+ experts ideas on How you can become a Pro blogger. Pro blogger is not what you’re thinking pro blogger is what pro bloggers think. It’s not a rocket science, it’s something like using your mind and time in a smart and professional way. I can’t call myself a Pro Blogger, no never but I can say I have some good knowledge about blogging! So guys I’ll not gonna waste your time here let’s read what other bloggers say about becoming Pro Blogger?
Topics I'm Gonna Cover:
- 1 Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai
- 2 Waqas Ahmed
- 3 Ali Raza
- 4 Mohammad Umer
- 5 SY Abuzar
- 6 Mohammad Abid
- 7 Nasir Piya
- 8 Malik Sharjeel Tahir
- 9 Massih Ullah Jan
- 10 Iqra Ali
- 11 Conclusion
Mohammad Mustafa Ahmedzai
CEO & Founder at My Blogger Tricks
The key factor to becoming a pro blogger is understanding the difference between a visitor and a search robot and fulfilling both their requirements intelligently. That simple! Blogging without proper SEO skills is like a boat without a compass.
Write less frequently but write great after having completed your keyword research homework.
SEO Expert and Pro Blogger
Just believe in users coming to see your content, ranking is another thing but to be a pro blogger you need to create a brand which is trusted by users.
CEO & Founder at Ali Raza
CEO & Founder at All Blog Things
To become a successful and pro blogger we have to be helpful to others and we’ve to help our country rather setting target traffic to USA 🙂
Also, we should read failure and success stories together to be ready for any kind of up-downs in online yard.
The real meanings of pro-blogger is supportive and ready for help human, who like to help and set others eyes on right thing in right time and show success light in the darkness of blogging era, as so many bloggers are doing great but guiding others in a wrong just by bringing paid tools for free or cracked one.
We should work smarter to teach others entertain others and to bring education in newbies minds.
In the end I’ve to say my words like that:
The real pro blogger is like me – he/she reply to all social media messages and mentions, he always ready to bring more ideas to others and to help all type of humans. And the one thing- a pro blogger is just a human not a master of whole world, so be a human first to become amazingly a professional blogger.
CEO & Founder at Blog Rank SEO
Hello all, So, you want to become a Pro-Blogger like Darren Rowse, seriously? Then you have to work a fine perfect long. Lol! “You need to work your butt off to make what butt you want.” I’m not going to say again that becoming pro-blogger is not a Rocket Science. I am a Mechanical Engineer who know what Rocket Science is. I’m directly gonna say that becoming a problogger is similar to making and finishing a gear. Yeah! Blogging is luster strategy like a horny lady. Come to the point main factor of it is money. Yes! It will comes to you by selling anything valuable which is related to your puts( say content).
My suggestion to you:
Being flexible like Aether (did you remember Thor movie? Aether is nothing but a hypothetical weapon out of the darkness invent by a leader, “Malekith”.) Why you should be like aether? Because there are ton of jealious bloggers who will try to break you and your effort.
Is being scaleable right? Well, scan your favorite pro-blogger activities. So you decided to be like Darren rowse! Hey! Initially fertilizing a baby blog is similar to the growth of plant, yes! It is fun. Don’t force to make your blog more fancy instead of reaching to the next level.
I wanna say make your boundaries (mostly, newbies read blog of SEO and start on same niche where as there were learner). Keep claiming for building an authority which will come from valuable creations. Make relations with pro-bloggers near to you as much as possible.
Note: Sacrificing yourself to social media may be bad comes.
Founder & CEO at A Cup Of Blog
Blogging is not an overnight success.. Blogging requires a little hard work but a lot of patience.. So grab this opportunity and work hard with sincerity and patience. Give more value to Quality Content, You readers, Your mentors, avoid copyright violation and avoid blogging for money only.. Wishing you all Guys a Happy Blogging career Stay blessed and be always happy. Thank you.
One of my favorite Quote on blogging : Blogging isn’t about publishing as much as you can, it’s about publishing as smart as you can 🙂
CEO & Founder at Howtk
Pro Blogging… When I heard about this word, listen from others, the only thing comes to my mind is… My Business, My Digital Asset… Which I can show to others, yes I have an online business…
Let me put some Questions on serious issue before going to the main topic:
Why our educational institution doesn’t teach about blogging? Why we didn’t deal this field as a professional work area till yet? Is there any concern about blogging as a full time job? How we can get rid of these serious issue?
The simple answer to these queries is we have to do something by ourselves, we can’t blame others if we doesn’t do any serious effort.
So now how we can become a professional blogger- short tips for newbies :
- Many of youngsters come to blogging by seeing emotional stories of other pro bloggers, which is good sign… the other aspect they doesn’t look into the whole hard work of years, which their inspirational personalities did in past.
- I suggest you to come with some patience, hard work and proper planning.
- Set your goals before do the things live on internet, as what you want to get out from blogging.
- Next phase is learning, the most critical point in my point of view. You have to learn something new as industry demands fresh content.
Proper research helps you to target your goals easily.
- Never ever give up in any situation, as I know hardships will come but your stand against these things will make you expert after some time.
- The last tip which I want to share with you guys is: Read success stories of other pro bloggers, read case studies on different topics… these thing helps you to boost your confidence level and find your direction in blogging… (I Love to read other success stories so highly recommended)
Malik Sharjeel Tahir
CEO & Founder at Club Side Effects
I am not professional but in my experience if you want to become a pro blogger then.
A Lesson You Think Everyone Must Learn:
I saw many people who give up in blogging career saying I am not making money. So never give up & keep your blogging careers continue and Just believe in ALLAH and one day you will become successful.
- Be Good & Be Calm to everyone, Listen to everyone but do what you think is the best.
- Talks politely don’t be rude.
- Always help Each Other.
- Never try to become over-smart and always believe in Allah.
- Be happy and don’t rude. Many bloggers I see talk like.Hey don’t message me i am busy please well they cannot survive in blogging. Because blogging is way to connect people and share knowledge.
- Always reply to your visitors messages. Many don’t because they think we are professional why answers this common person. So that’s is my strategy to become a pro blogger.
- My Punctuality in Offering Prayer & My keep focus towards my target.
The reason which inspired me to start my blogging career Abdul Wali ( A Blogger ). The story is when I visited his blog I thought that a very big company runs this site but later on I come to know that a Simple man is running this blog. Without any knowledge after that day, I searched, read many tutorials and then I started my blog and Alhamdulillah I am going well.
A Quote Of Inspiration :
“Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.”
Massih Ullah Jan
CEO & Founder at The Gaming Mag
A blog is a place where you share your knowledge, thoughts and information. It is a platform to make your own self as a brand. You became confidential when you share your knowledge and people follows your thoughts, they became your viewers. Your viewers became your traffic. Bloggers can earn a decent amount of money from their blogs through different ways, like affiliate marketing, google AdSense, buy sell ads etc. some bloggers make their blogs alive as they treat their blog as a business. They have set their goals and made the strategy for it to achieve them. The blogger with such goals became a professional blogger or you can say a pro blogger. He markets his work through different medias like social media, interviews, guest post and through webinars and training. At last, he checks his work, that is he on a right path or not?
Why people fails in blogging?
- People want instant success.
- They just want money
- They are lazy enough to follow their goals.
- They have created too much content and have no idea to promote it.
For newbies, if they want to become a professional blogger, you need to be serious in your approach and treat blogging as a professional work.
you must have to go through the following steps:
- Set goals for your blog.
- Make a strategy to achieve your goal.
- Marketing: promote your work as well as promote yourself because it will help you to become a professional blogger.
- Measure your work, either you are on right track or not.
If you want to be a successful blogger, first learn then earn in the online field. Blogging is not as much easy as you think but not that much tough as I think.
CEO & Founder at The Learning Core
Though I won’t call myself a “ProBlogger” at this time but have you ever experienced or heard that a student or learner can teach you better than a professional trainer, this is because he is going through the hard times and looking into such serious strategies in more depth which meant to make him professional. Blogging sounds simple, seems easy but in real its not much like that, Let me tell you a ground reality- any job that starts easily in short time but needs more efforts and time to carry is usually difficult as compared to the job that looks difficult to initiate and organized but is easy to meet an end. Blogging is similar to case one, you need few minutes, fewer efforts and minimum resources to get started with it but once you pass this stage you will have to face real hardships. According to recent research more than 60% of the world population say that time is money and they want their every second to get cashed, but what I believe the time is just time but if you know the art to make most of it, you will be called real time changer.
Hence, blogging follows this rule:
Here are core Strategies that you must know if you want to get a good start a real buzz something called ‘B-l-o-g-g-i-n-g’:
- Seek for your interest to choose the best Niche: Set your cell at silent mode, find a calm place with fresh air, Sit alone just with a copy and a pencil in hand and think about those topics on which you can write for years.
- Get into research with which you have concluded in above point: First, search a lot for the topic you ended up after a long brain storming and then make a deep re-search to gather more facts for your niche.
- Get suggestions from friends and family to decide most suitable domain name: As more you discuss, more accurate and decent domain name you come up with.
- Buy Domain and Hosting from trustworthy source: You have, to think, discuss and search for the best hosting service and purchase domain name and hosting.
- Choose either Blogger or WordPress (Use Google for this) : You can read different posts, case studies, and differences of both platforms that look which one will make you comfortable to get start with.
- Use YouTube to learn whatever you wanna learn: Here you did with initiating points of blogging, it time to explore more and more about your interest and then make a research and start writing your first post.
I just wanna say a big thanks to my beloved Bloggers for sharing their ideas of becoming Pro blogger for my lovely and honest readers. Literally means a lot. So what you guys think after reading this article? This is really awesome na! 🙂 I know. In the last, I wanna say that becoming pro blogger is not easy but not tough enough! Just think that nothing is impossible, Don’t ever quit for money, Money can come come later, Focus on what your blog readers want and fulfill their requirements, I wanna say one thing that love your work and you’ll become Pro Blogger one day. In Sha Allah! My best wishes are always with you! See you soon on next topic. Bye Bye!